Monday, January 12, 2009

My weekend

Well on friday my band was canceled because of an assembley, and my lesson was cancelled because of the early dismissal... Then we had Ally's (suprise) birthday party! We went to see "the unborn" and we all wore leggings and these fuzzy pajamas that we all have! it was great! But at the movies there was a group of MAJOR screen talkers... they were like talking through the whole movie >;( and kicking our seats >.< then we went back to Courtney's house ( I had to sit on Courtney and Ally's lap because we were in Courtney's dad's truck... lol... well then had cookie cake that me and Courtney made :) It was gooooodddd! Then we started getting ready for bed... but we needed more blankets so we had to go down stairs... of course... Courtney grabbed her tennis racquet before going :P so I went down first... then Courtney then Ally... and guess who had to check all the boxes and look for the blankets... the 13 year old... not the 14 or 16 year olds... the 13 year old... The'res something about her basement that they don't like... so... yeah... then on saturday we went sledding!!! it was awsome! and I didn't get hurt this time! The curse is broken! whoo!!!! Courtney hurt her leg though...but it was really fun... well... thats my weekend

<3Lisa<3

No comments: