Sunday, January 4, 2009

Books!

Hey! well I just finished my book but I have a longggg list of books I want to read! here they are!

(in the order I'm probley going to read them)

*inkheart
*inkspell
*inkdeath
+searching for dragons (enchanted forest chronicals book 2)
+calling on dragons (enchanted forest chronicals book 3)
+talking to dragons (enchanted forest chronicals book 4)
+avalon high
+terrier (the legend on beka cooper book 1)
*bloodhound (the legend of beka cooper book 2)
+Shadowland (the mediator series book 1)
*Ninth Key (the mediator series book 2)
*Reunion (the mediator series book 3)
*Darkest Hour (the mediator series book 4)
*Haunted (the mediator series book 5)
*Twilight (the mediator series book 6)
*Eragon (Inheritance Cycle book 1)
*eldest (Inheritance Cycle book 2)
*Brisingr (Inheritance Cycle book 3)

+ I own
* I'll get from the library

yeah :) I have my plate full!!! sorry If no one cares! this is if anyone is curious and for a reference for me! obviously if I hate one of the books I wouln't read the rest in the series though!
message me if you want the authors to any of these!!!

No comments: