Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving.

Hey- Long time no type to =]
I'm still here. xP  Ive just been VERY busy!

I went to a restraunt on thanksgiving, ate alot, then went to my relatives and ate alot. Then we played pool and connect 4. ( I think I lost every time )
My Uncleish person recorded the parade so I could see a friend in it, but I was retarded and didn't notice that her myspace thing said on NBC and I didn't get to see it. >:( I'm hoping someone will upload it on youtube though. This was the first time i've seen the WHOLE parade- usually I come late or leave early. Then we sort of had a fight old kids (3) against young kids (4) They (young people) said they won-but they were the ones running from us, and we were chasing them. soo...... whos afraid now? :P 

Well.... I have a dance winter show this weekend, the dress rehersal was yesterday, and the performance is today and tommorow.... 

oh and if anyone wants to follow me on twitter..... 

I just might follow you back ;]

No comments: