Sunday, November 16, 2008

Dance, Music, Ect!

Hello =]
I forgot about this till I saw lottie675 's blog link on her youtube...

Anyway, we're having a dance recital soon, and it might be a disaster. Our tap dance falls to pieces at the end! I really hope we start pointe  tomorrow!!!!

Yesterday I had a band concert, I got 6th chair out of 12, so I was really happy! The bus ride there was super fun! I'm really going to start practicing piano and french horn more often, usually I practice like every third day, but I'm starting to do it everyday! We're doing Christmas music for piano, and I  Christmas music!!!

Does anyone know how to follow someone on here? I saw someones blog say 0 followers, and I couldn't find the "follow" button!!!

Speaking of stalking people (yes, we were) follow me on twitter at   www.twitter.com/lilpinky0880   I update it regularly!

I hope I don't forget about this again :P  now I'm going to go to Y! answers and thumb down people who are like 

"oh my gawsh, edward is lyke, so hawt, I've nver red harry paTter books buy twilight is lyke, s0 muchh bettar!!!"

17 days :]

No comments: