Friday, May 1, 2009

Man, I have been SO BUSY!!!

First of all, I gave up internet for lent, so I havn't been one because of that, and my uncle moved his golf store so i've been helping him with that! :)
I hope everyone had a good easter!!!
Currently I'm reading the mystery of the old mill ( hardy boys ) but I've been so busy its taking me FOREVER to finish it! I'm doing the summer reading challenge at www.scolastic.com/summer ( GO TEAM PURPLE!!! ) and it should be fun! I'm like super de dooper bored but I'm going to keep writing anyway! LOL my kitty is watching the words *appear* on the screen! haha I hate it when people I don't know request me on facebook, but I'm not sure if I know them or not! like I'm afraid we were friends but she moved or something and I don't remember! loL!
Summer is coming up! I'm super pumped!!! Yesterday we went to the park, but it just rained, so it was all muddy, and we played cops and robbers! It was sooo fun!!! and courtney slipped after and fell on her but in the mud! ( after I told her it was slippery! :P ) well, I think i'm going to watch an episode of hannah montanna or something and then go to bed! night!

No comments: